CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

20 February 2012

my future shopping list.

sooo i'm only two weeks into my senegalese twists and already finding myself poring over pages of natural products on etsy, scanning ingredient lists, and evaluating pictures. like i did with my previous post, i figured i should make a list of the things i want to buy so i don't forget when i take my hair down. maybe it'll quell the itch to buy some of these things NOW!


whole leaf aloe vera juice

saravun broccoli hair cream

naturaluxuries avocado moisturizing hair cream

shea moisture moisture retention shampoo

shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie

hair trigger explosive growth elixir *cough*

2 comments:

BeesOHoney said...

The Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive cream is my staple product but this broccoli hair butter has my head turning. Now I'm itching to buy something. :)

http://www.youtube.com/BeesOHoney

seogenc said...

gebze evden eve nakliyat

izmit evden eve nakliyat

gebze evden eve nakliyat